Understanding your own code by Eli Bendersky
I will add, if you need to maintain a certain codebase, go ahead to read all of them.
Forth language from James Hague (Link)
From time to time, I will put interesting technology reading in my blog. Enjoy.
- The value of typing code : By John Cook, after all these years, I got to concur that code I didn't type are not code that I grok.
- The Founder's dilemma : Recommended by Joel Spolsky. It sounds like an interesting book to check out as I am sick of overly qualitative statement in the startup world.
- Tutorial on Python NLTK: by Sujit Pal. Python NLTK is something I want to check out for long time.
- Pure Virtual Destructor in C++ : by Eli Bendersky.
- Dumping A C++ Object Memory Layout With Clang : by Eli Bendersky