This week at AIDL:
- Check out our first office hour cohosted by Waikit and I
- Where and how to get up to speed on DL if you are a beginner
- Do you need deep math to understand DL
- Sebastián López-Cot walks us through his Pokerbot
- Fact checking Senator Kerry's statement on "85% of job loss in the US is because of technology, and I can't wait to see how the incoming administration deals with AI." There are several quality discussion on the subject of "Does AI really cause job loss?"
- Many members are stunned by this post "AI Software Learns to Make AI Software". It turns out to be an old news from November. And AI researchers has been using reinforcement learning technique for a long time to optimize neural network architecture. Of course, even the reputed MIT Technology Review was spinning it to make it sound like even human AI experts is replaced.
- Deep Learning in medical applications
- Open Source Resources:
Must-Read (not really): Kirsten Stewart's involvement of AI (a style transfer paper) It makes people wonder whether she can get the lowest Erdos-Bacon number. 🙂
If you like this message, subscribe the Grand Janitor Blog's RSS feed. You can also find me (Arthur) at twitter, LinkedIn, Plus, Clarity.fm. Together with Waikit Lau, I maintain the Deep Learning Facebook forum. Also check out my awesome employer: Voci.