Unlike other deep learning topics, there are no readily made video courses available on speech recognition. So here is a list of other resources that you may find useful.
- Rabiner's Fundamental of Speech Recognition
- XD Huang et al's Spoken Language Processing
- Automatic Speech Recognition: A Deep Learning Approach by Dong Yu and Li Deng.
If you want to learn from online resources:
- Sphinx's Speech Recognition Concepts
- Prof. Bhiksha Raj's lectures
- NYU's Eugene Weinstein's lectures.
- Edinburg's ASR lecture 2019 (ongoing),
Useful E2E Speech Recognition Lecture
- Deep Neural Networks for Acoustic Modeling
in Speech Recognition" by G. Hinton et al
- Supervised Sequence Labelling with Recurrent Neural Networks by Alex Graves